Tuscan Recipes - No.2 Crostini Neri Toscani
- 350g of chicken livers
- Half an onion
- 1 Tbsp of capers
- 3 anchovy fillets
- White wine
- A little stock
- Tuscan bread, cut into diagonal slices and toasted slightly
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Finely chop the onion and fry in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Then add the chicken livers coarsely chopped. Cook wetting occasionally with wine.
2. After about half an hour finely chop the mixture on a chopping board, or blend, and put it back in the saucepan. Add the chopped capers and anchovy fillets.
3. Continue to cook, adding a little stock. Finally, season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the mixture on the slices of toasted bread.
www.accademiafirenze.net - Luxury Italian Cashmere, Bedding & Bath Linen